Tuesday, April 8, 2008

why I love daily tea collection

I love Daily Tea because they are super soft clothes that are easy for kids to play in but so super cute. We are going to a playdate today and Gracie will be wearing this dress:

Sugar Stripe Dress by Daily Tea Collection $25



with these :
Vine Bootcut Pant by Daily Tea $21


Now here comes the fun part about Daily Tea. So that outfit is just under $50, but I can expand on those two piece with another $50 and make up to 6 outfits out of it!

I can add a cute tee that could also be worn with the same pants like this:

Asuka Top by Daily Tea Collection $17

Then I can add some super fun shorts to go with the tee when it gets warmer, like these:

Amethyst Stripe Bloomer Short $19


So right now I am at only $80 and I have 4 outfits out of it, the dress alone, the dress with leggings, the tee with leggings and the tee with shorts. To reach my $100 and 6 outfits I could add another dress, another top or a bubble and we would have an adorable, unique wardrobe!

Steph

No comments: