Tuesday, April 29, 2008

spring cleaning sale...shop it first


This morning while my kids are at school I am going to hit the pile of fall inventory that needs a new home and mark it all down. Hopefully by this afternoon our SPRING CLEANING SALE will have begun!

There are going to be some great deals on our site, so make sure you check it out! New sale items will be added over the next day or two, so come back if you don't see much up there at first. I know there will be some Appaman, a little fall Daily Tea (small sizes), and some Tea Collection. You don't want to miss out out this. Once it's gone, it's gone! You are the first to know about this sale. I haven't even sent it out in a newsletter yet, so this is your reward for reading my blog!

Don't miss out! www.monkeemoos.com

No comments: