Thursday, April 17, 2008

baby legs are perfect for spring time


Whenever I dress Gracie in Baby Legs people always stop me to ask about them. I loved them all winter under all kinds of things, but was ready to pack them up for next year, now that it is getting warmer. Then today I had an "Ah Ha!" moment! Baby Legs are the perfect accessory for the spring! I realized this early this morning while I was getting Gracie dressed. I really wanted to put Gracie in her green Daily Tea skirt but it's still pretty cool here in the mornings, even though its in the 80's during the day. It dawned on me to throw her Baby Legs under the skirt and then just pull them off as it got warmer today. (Okay, so maybe this would have been obvious to some, but work with me!). Today though I pulled them up a little higher so they looked more like leggings. They were super cute and she got lots of compliments on them! Horray for Baby Legs!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yay for babylegs! I love them so much and like you, I get so many compliments and questions about them I feel like a babyleg evangelist.:)

Katie said...

Okay, you may have sold me on these babylegs! I've always wondered about them and with the cool mornings we've been having, this would truly be something to invest in. Thanks!