Monday, April 14, 2008

Pedipeds: stylish and best for little feet




As a stay-at-home mom, I will take hand-me-downs from anyone. I have no shame in diving into a disorganized bin of clothes at a consignment sale. But where I don't cut corners is with my daughter's shoes. Walking is serious business, people. And that's why I recently purchased a pair of Pedipeds for her. Recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association as a great choice for toddler feet, they have a cushy sole that protects your little one from any uneven ground (or stray toy) but also allows them to find their balance naturally. We have the metallic pink mary jane style, and I cannot tell you how many compliments I get when she wears them places. Strangers literally point and say, "Look at her shoes!" Oh, and wearing them in front of grandparents may prove to be effective if you are needing a second pair.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're killing me with your blogs! How do you find the time to keep up with them all? Supermom you are! I think I may buy a pair and try these on Hadley. I love the look of them and I like the idea of a firmer sole. How do they hold up being around water?

greenkiddo said...

I haven't tried them near water yet, they seem like the would be more durable then a robeez type shoe, but are still soft soled!

as for this blog, I have recruited some help for it, plus you have to ignore how messy my house is since I am ALWAYS online! :)