Wednesday, May 21, 2008

summer daily tea is here!!!

Summer Daily Tea has arrived! The girls collection is online and ready to go. The boys collection will be online by late this afternoon, so keep checking back. The girls line came with a lot of singles, meaning that I only have one of each size in most styles, so if there is something you love, you better grab it before its gone!!

I love the colors of the summer line. They are totally different than any of the previous Daily Tea seasons. I have to say, that this is one of the cutest boy lines they have had ever! I love the graphics on the boys tees and the cotton shorts are perfect for summer play time!
I am going to work on getting the boys line up at nap time today, so please be patient with me!! It will be up soon! Have fun shopping the new styles!

No comments: